Individuals who are not that experienced in the world of web hosting, will do some research before they sign up with a hosting company, and decide after that (this would be the ideal case). Most of them will choose shared hosting because it’s the cheapest way to host a website.
It’s Not Only Pricing
But besides pricing, there is a whole lot of reasons why they should choose shared environment before all others. Below I’m we are going to through five points why should beginners choose shared hosting:
- Obviously, the already mentioned cheapness is a very good reason to go with this option.
- Easy to use. Everything is set up for you, you don’t have to know technical details run your site.
- It ususally comes with lots of free extras, which can help you int giving your website a starting boost.
- If you are smart and choose the right host, you will not even pay for the domain.
- You can host unlimited websites with very good conditions.
Do Your Research
Of course there are many more reasons why shared hosting is a good option. The point I want to make here is that the points above alone are enough for you to do some research before you sign up with a host.
Learn about the features of the hosting plans of the different hosts because your online success relies on this. You can do your research on web hosting review sites. Be careful though, not all are reliable.
By the way, if you’re interested in a reliable site regarding reviews check out http://webhostingsworld.com. If you’re looking for quality shared hosting, as I looked into it, I saw that Fatcow and Ipage are very good deals (look them up if you happen to be interested, you can find their reviews on the mentioned site).
I don’t want to make this article too long, so do your research and good luck guys.